As consideration for Music Together of Belmont allowing you to attend an in-person class, you agree to the following:
- physical distancing will be enforced - 6 feet at all times
- masks will be required for kids 2 and up and all adults
- a liability waiver must be signed by all adults who come to class, and the night before attending a class people will be asked to fill out and submit a health screening form.
- no musical instruments will be shared during class, in order to avoid close contact. Families are strongly encouraged to bring instruments and props from home to each class.
You also agree to the following statements:
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS: I understand that naturally occurring disease processes (including, but not limited to, the novel coronavirus or COVID-19), may exist in the community, and present an inherent risk that cannot be eliminated 100% even though we are outdoors and seated extremely far apart. I acknowledge that, although Music Together of Belmont is adhering to and exceeding all guidelines as outlined by the CDC to avoid contact, transmittal, and exposure of disease processes between people in our class, it is ultimately my responsibility to ensure that I and my child take appropriate actions to safe-guard ourselves. I understand and agree that as a registrant of this class, I am accepting the inherent risk that I could be exposed to an asymptomatic carrier of COVID-19.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY: I, on behalf of myself and my child hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and covenant not to sue Music Together of Belmont and its owners, managers, members, employees, agents, and volunteers (“Released Parties”) for any claims that may arise out of or relate in any way to my or my child’s exposure to any communicable disease, including but not limited to the novel coronavirus or COVID-19. Similarly, I acknowledge that participation in any physical activity may result in injury and assume the risks and responsibilities for myself and my children in this regard. The claims hereby released include, but are not limited to, claims of negligence against any of the Released Parties.
By registering for our in-person classes and attending them, you affirm "I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS WAIVER AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. BY ENROLLING IN THE IN-PERSON CLASS, I UNDERSTAND I HAVE GIVEN UP CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS AND THAT THIS IS A BINDING LEGAL DOCUMENT."
MAKE-UPS AND REFUNDS (ONLINE and OUTDOOR CLASSES):
- We reserve the right to ask any family to discontinue attending our outdoor classes at any time without giving a refund if they are not adhering to our policies or following Covid precautions (including but not limited to wearing masks and physical distancing at all times).
- All make-ups for classes missed outdoors, either individually or collectively due to bad weather, will be on Zoom. No make-ups are available in outdoor classes for families enrolled in a class that is fully on Zoom.
- All outdoor classes may shift to Zoom at any time for any reason at the discretion of the director.
- No refunds will be given after the first class. If a refund is given, at the discretion of the director, a fee of $65 will be subtracted to account for materials and an administrative fee. In the event of a prolonged illness, a credit will be applied toward a future session, at the discretion of the director.