A Music Together session includes:
- 10 weeks for Mixed-age classes and 8 weeks for Babies (SIX WEEKS DURING THE SUMMER SESSION).
- 3 make ups per session for classes missed due to illness/ travel etc. (UNLIMITED DURING THE SUMMER).
- One additional group make up should we need to cancel due to inclement weather.
- One free visit for a guest or a sibling who is not registered.
- Each 45-minute long class includes songs, rhythmic rhymes, small and large movement, instrument play and a lullaby.
- Activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences-developmentally appropriate for children newborn through 5 and easy for parents and caregivers, regardless of their own musical ability.
- Two CDs and a beautiful songbook are included!
We'd love to have you join us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like help with scheduling a free trial class or if you have any questions! For a description of the classes and to see a video of a class in action, please visit the About our Classes page.