We are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone in our classes. Please follow these recommendations in order to keep everyone healthy:
- Please keep children at home if they do not feel well and wait until all symptoms of illness vanish or the child is cleared by his/her pediatrician to return to class after being sick.
- Please take advantage of our generous Make up policy.
- Please wash your hands and your children’s hands before class, after coughing or sneezing, and after diapering, or use hand sanitizer provided in class.
- Please teach preschoolers to sneeze into their elbow and throw away tissues after a single use, rewashing hands.
- Please separate ALL instruments that have been mouthed into a provided bin, regardless of whether your child has a cold or not, so we can clean them after class.
Thank you for being a part of a caring community!